Keg Master Series 4 Fridge Only
Build your own CUSTOM Keg Master Series 4 fridge! Select above the number of taps and type of taps you would like.
Why Buy Keg Master from The Brew Shop?
The Brew Shop is Australia’s oldest continually operating homebrew retailer, we have a physical address and phone number so you can talk to or visit us in the event of problems (unlike online only stores) Both our supplier and ourselves stand by all warranty commitments 100%
Keg Master, the obvious choice for serving draught beer from the comfort of your own home.
Please note that the price above is a pickup in store price. (please use the 'pickup in store' button in the check out page)
To organise delivery please ring or email the address below.
If you don’t live in Sydney please ring 02 9533 5952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
This is a "must have" unit for anyone who is serious about kegging.
- It comes complete with drip tray, CO2 regulator and font fan, and more.
- It can take 3 x 19L Cornelius kegs or 1 x 50L commercial keg.
- The Keg King 2.6kg Australian Standard cylinders will fit neatly inside the kegerator or can be fitted to a bracket on the rear.
Improvements to Series 4 (2015) model:
- Full stainless steel fonts and shanks
- New tap options - Chrome Plated or Stainless Steel Intertaps or Perlick 630SS
- Font fan included as standard
- New thermostat and display module
- New, more efficient compressor unit (~20% more efficient)
- New guard rail, glass holder, and gas bottle holder
Additional Equipment Required:
- CO2 bottle
- Disconnects/Couplers for your kegs
Prices for Kegerator with taps are as follows:
|1 Tap||2 Taps||3 Taps|
|Perlick 630SS (out of stock)||$675||$770||$865|