Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated Shire Brewing Ltd (ABN 31 608 636 362) ("Shire").
Application & Acceptance
- Any use of this Web Site is subject to and governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing and using this Web Site, you acknowledge your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- We may display Additional Rules on this Web Site. To the extent that any Additional Rules apply to your use of this Web Site, you will be bound by and must comply with those rules.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time.
- You use this Web Site and any material displayed on it at your own risk.
- All information you provide to us must be true, accurate and complete.
- We will endeavour to ensure that the information we include on this Web Site is accurate, but we do not guarantee, represent or warrant the accuracy or completeness of that information.
- The articles, comments and other information displayed on this Web Site are provided for your interest only and are not intended to and do not represent any advice or recommendation by us.
- The copyright in all information, graphics, designs, programs and content appearing on and incorporated into this Web Site is owned by or licensed to us. You must not use, copy, alter or distribute any of that material other than for your personal use of this Web Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- For your convenience, we may provide links to other web sites from this Web Site. We do not endorse and will not be responsible for any information, content or services provided or advertised on those linked sites.
- We may use and display on the Web Site any comments you submit to us and any stories submitted via the "It's your business" section (or any other section) of the Web Site, but we will not be obliged to do so.
Access to Web Site
- We do not warrant or represent that you will be able to access the Web Site at all times, or that your access to the Web Site will be free from interruptions or defects.
- We are not responsible for any failure in or disruption to any links to other sites from the Web Site.
- We will not be liable for any Loss suffered or incurred by you or any other person as a result of the use of or access to this Web Site, or any errors or defects contained in or associated with this Web Site or its operation.
- We do not give any express warranties in relation to: a. the accuracy or completeness of any information displayed on or accessible from the Site; or b. the quality, standard, merchantability or availability of the goods and services advertised on or accessible from this Web Site.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied warranties and conditions. In respect of any warranties or conditions that cannot be excluded, our liability will be limited, at our election:
- for goods supplied by us, to:
- the replacement of the goods or supply of similar goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or having those goods repaired;
- and for services supplied by us, to:
- the resupply of the services; or
- the payment of the cost of resupplying the services
Orders and Deliveries
- We will endeavour to process any orders for products or services via the Web Site as soon as practicable.
- Where you are using a credit/debit card to pay for your online purchase, The Shire Brewing Pty. Ltd. disclaims any responsibility for any excess transaction fees on your credit/debit cards from pre-authorization, billing transaction and other transactions. You should contact your financial institution and ascertain if there are any charges in respect to using your credit/debit card online.
Liability & Obligations
- Nothing in this site, including these General Terms and Conditions, is to be construed as an offer to enter into a contract with Shire Brewing Pty. Ltd. in relation to the provision of any goods and/or services. This Website and the goods and services displayed within it are an invitation to treat only. Publishing information about a product on this site does not ensure its availability. All products advertised are subject to availability. All price information is subject to change without notice. The Heat Group Pty. Ltd. is not liable to you or to any other party if incorrect information appears on this site or if that information is not up to date.
- Any time frames stated on the Web Site for delivery of any goods, services or information are estimates only and we do not guarantee or promise delivery within the stated time frames. Contacting Us
- We will endeavour to respond to e-mail correspondence forwarded to us, however we will be under no obligation to do so.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of NSW, Australia and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
In this Web Site:
- Additional Rules means any additional rules or guidelines that we determine to apply to particular events or aspects of this Web Site, such as competitions or special promotions; Loss means any loss, damage, cost, claim or expense;
- Terms and Conditions means these terms and conditions of use (as varied by us from time to time) and includes any Additional Rules;
- we and us means Shire Brewing Ltd (ABN 31 608 636 362) of 18 Flora Street Kirrawee NSW 2232
- and Web Site means the whole or any part of this web site located at thebrewshop.com.au